Hi Em...I love the new banner...please send me a copy of the picture of you in cave with the frozen water fall and the cave....I will send the other stuff in the morning or later tonight!
Love Your Pictures Em. Thanks for passing those along to everyone. Bob looks soooo much like my son Johnny, it is sometimes uncanny.' Happy New Year to you and Bob and all of the rest back in Michigan. See you soon. Love, Granna
Hi Em...I love the new banner...please send me a copy of the picture of you in cave with the frozen water fall and the cave....I will send the other stuff in the morning or later tonight!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time. Those frozen waterfalls are cool
ReplyDeleteLove Your Pictures Em. Thanks for passing those along to everyone. Bob looks soooo much like my son Johnny, it is sometimes uncanny.'
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and Bob and all of the rest back in Michigan. See you soon. Love, Granna