Its so hard to believe that Christmas is only a couple days away!
Im so excited for Christmas. So far my plans are Christmas Eve Bobby and I are spending most of the evening with my family. And Christmas day Im spending the morning with my parents and then the rest of the day with Bobby's parents and Leslie's family. Im excited to see how Reyna reacts to Christmas.
The day after Christmas my mom and I ( maybe Bobby) are going to Iowa to stay with my sister and her family for a couple days. While Im there I think Tarra is going to start a blog! I'll be sure to let you know!
Not too much going on today, just work and relaxing!
Pool pics
8 years ago

Hey! I found you through LeeAnn on facebook. I figured that was a better way to communicate via messaging! And yes, I am going to go on the BWMRW trip! :)
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful plan, Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Time to sit back and relax and take in all the Christmas joy.
ReplyDelete