Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

My Thanksgiving was awesome. My sister and her family came home Thursday morning. It was so nice to have them there. Its been a while since they have been home for the holiday. My mom made the most wonderful dinner. We hung out, ate way to much and just relaxed and got to visit.

After dinner, Bobby, his parents and his Uncle David came over for desert. My mom had some many different things, pumpkin pie, lemon cheesecake, chocolate cheese cake, German chocolate cake and Bobby's mom made a pecan turtle pumpkin pie. They all were wonderful! I really enjoyed not having to drive a long distance somewhere, everyone that I wanted to spend the day with was there.

On Friday my sister Tarra and I woke up early (6:30) and made our way to a couple of stores. I know... BLACK FRIDAY oooohh. But really it wasn't bad at all. I thought it would be a lot worse. The lines were just like normal everyday lines. But I did get a few things for a super good price. Totally worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment