Sunday, December 7, 2008

Weekend!

I've been having a pretty good weekend. What happened you might be asking yourself...well not a ton of exciting stuff but Its just been very nice to have a relaxing weekend.

Friday was my last day of actual lecture and then Friday night Bobby came over, we had dinner and he had an early hockey game (8:30) and then we went to a sports bar with my 2 cousins and had a "pop."

On Saturday I went to my friend Amber's house. The plan was to study for our finals next week...well we studied some, we watched Mad Money, and then we studied some more, and we kinda just hung out (in our Pj's) all day and relaxed, it was great!

Well last night when I got back to the house, we didn't have any heat. Ahh crap! We called the service company, they had 15 people in front of us, and they would be working through the night, well they didn't get to the house until 9:30 this morning! ha! wow, the guy said it had been a very long night! It got pretty chilly. I did not want to get out of bed this morning becuase the room was sooo cold! Today Im not going anywhere...Im staying home and studying for my finals tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. i'm seriously glad they finally got to your house to fix the heat - brrr!!! have fun studying! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you didn't have heat. I am glad that it's working again. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete