So instead of looking at the bad side of Monday, Im going to look at the good things that will be happening today:
- I will finish 2 final exams, 1 replacement exam to replace my lowest test score, and 1 extra credit quiz.
- My parents are coming for a visit
- Bobby is coming over too!
- Hopefully walking through the Downtown Lights...with my camera!
- My Aunt is going to make a very yummy semi German dinner.
- I will only have 2 exams left to take after today!
Here's a few things I am going to do this week to make my week better:
- Finish my exams! :)
- Workout: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
- Drink lots of water...
- Get an iron transfusion Thursday @ 4PM
- Have a job interview ( not for the hospital..more on that later!)
- Go home for the holidays and winter break Thursday and I won't start class up again until Jan. 7!
- My mom graduates from college Thursday so we will be having a dinner in her honor on Friday. We are so excited for her!
I think its going to be a great week!

Great outlook! good Luck with the job interview.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your job interview and finals. Yay for school almost being over!!!!!:)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your job interview and finals. Yay for school almost being over!!!!!:)
ReplyDeletegood luck with those exams. I thought bob was to busy studying to go anyplace. whats up with that? see ya soon
ReplyDeleteloving dad's comment. hahahaha.
ReplyDeletetell your mom congrats! that's quite an accomplishment.
good luck on your exams. hurry up,take them and come home! ;)