skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Yum-o!
Tonight I am going to my friend Amber's house to study and I told her that I would bring a snack...
well I am bring this:
Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip.
Kraft.com --- if anyone is interested.
Super easy and soo good!
2 comments:
Denise
December 10, 2008 at 9:53 AM
Oh that looks delish!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
LeeAnn | {froggyleggs}
December 10, 2008 at 12:31 PM
oh i love that appetizer!!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Emilie
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(26)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(24)
▼
2008
(54)
▼
December
(22)
Happy New Year's Eve!
What do you think?
State Park Caves.
Christmas Cheer!
She did it!
Iowa
Merry Christmas!
Ho!Ho!Ho!
Happy to Report
Still Alive!
Fall 2008 Semester - Done!
Update: Yum-o
Kitty
Yum-o!
Downtown
Long over due
The Up Side of Things.
Slacker!
Weekend!
Hospital Visit
Thanksgiving
Update
►
November
(30)
►
October
(2)
Readers
Archives
January 2007-October 2008.
Blogs I read
The Holcombs Hideaway
Pool pics
8 years ago
Oh. My. Words
treat her well
9 years ago
a little bit of me.
{Nash's "First" First Day of School}
9 years ago
Just Us
New Blog Posts
11 years ago
just my type
seven
12 years ago
The Rolfe's
Christmas 2013
12 years ago
So Much To Say...
Anyone out there?
13 years ago
The Story of Us....
Oh Ruby....
13 years ago
stickyfeathers
my interview with tucker.
13 years ago
NEVER A DULL MOMENT.......
Kylie's New Ride
14 years ago
The Stangl Gang
Basketball - Go Monarchs!
14 years ago
Calamity jane
The House Chronicles: Epilogue
16 years ago
The Marathon of Life
Curls, Spunk and Monkey Chunk
Oh that looks delish!
ReplyDeleteoh i love that appetizer!!
ReplyDelete