Michigan got a load of snow yesterday. Between 6-10 inches is what was predicted, and that is what we got. Yesterday the only place I went to was the hospital for my iron and that was it... my car was acting funny, 5 lights on my dashboard were on and the car shook a little on the drive home. Well turns out that the underneath of my car ( I drive a sunfire) was packed with snow. Im happy I didn't go anywhere else! So the car went into the garage with the heat on so it could literally thaw out. The car was fine today.
Im pretty excited for the holiday's. Its so hard to believe that Christmas is happening this week. I feel like this year has gone by so fast.
So does everyone have their shopping done?

Congrats on having your shopping done! All of this snow has been driving me crazy!!!
ReplyDeleteYes I am done and it always feels good to have it done it seems like I can then relax and enjoy the season! Because it is a lot of work.
ReplyDeleteHey Emilie i found your blog through LeeAnn. She said you were going on the BWMRW trip and i'm glad to hear another college student will be coming too!
ReplyDeleteI just finished my christmas shopping yesterday! Whew, just in time :) I can't believe Christmas is on Thursday, I'm so excited!!
ReplyDelete