I am happy to say that my first semester at Oakland University has been a success! I did well in all four of my classes and I will be starting the core social work program in January! Very exciting stuff. I am sooo relieved that this semester is over and done with and that I am on a nice long break. I plan on getting my iron levels up, relaxing, reading an actually book, working a few days for some extra cash ( so if anyone in the Jackson area needs a sitter...let me know!) I plan on doing nothing but enjoy my time off from school.
I came home Thursday afternoon, had my second out of six iron transfusions, hung out, relaxed and wrapped Christmas gifts. Today I worked which was nice. I was happy to see everyone and catch up, plus I don't mind the work. Tonight I am celebrating with my friend Lindsey and we are hanging out.
Pool pics
8 years ago

Great Job Emilie! I bet that feels great!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 1st semester!
ReplyDeleteCongrats ob being done!:)
ReplyDeleteYay, congrats on finishing the semester! You definitely deserve to enjoy and relax for awhile :)
ReplyDelete