Well I have a ton to update on... but Im at school so this post will be quick, so I will post again later tonight with more details.
My weekend was wonderful, I had a nice time with my family and it was great to have my sister and her family with us.
Friday I had my first iron transfusion, it went well. I am going to be getting 5 more transfusions in the month of December while I am home on break.
It has been snowing like crazy. I couldn't go back to Rochester last night like I had planned so I came back this morning.
Let's just say I am dragging today. Ive got a bunch of notes I need to catch up on and I will be staying busy this week.
Well I should get busy with school work. More Later.
Pool pics
8 years ago

I meant to post this the other day but I totally forgot! Lots of prayers for your transfusions-yuck, that can't be fun!
ReplyDeleteI am glad that your transfusion went well. Will you e-mail me your address at your aunt's? I have a few things to send to you! Thanks:)
ReplyDelete