Im still having iron issues.
About 3 months ago I had my annual doctors appointment which included getting my blood drawn. Well my iron was super low. I started taking iron supplements, eating more dark greens and red meat I had a recheck about one month ago.
I went today for a follow up. My iron has gone up 2 points. That's it! So on Friday, I have to go the hospital for an iron transfusion. Eh, not fun and not really how I want to spend my holiday weekend.
But the doctor told me that once I have the transfusion I will feel a lot better. A lot less tired ( I am always tired...even after I wake up in the morning) and I can have up to 5 transfusions. So I may go back for more, we'll see how it goes!
Pool pics
8 years ago

Emilie,
ReplyDeleteI hope the transfusion does make a difference! Keep us all posted on how you feel :)
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Aw man, I'm sorry your iron is so low, that really sucks. But I'm glad they will be able to do the transfusion and hopefully you'll feel energized again!
ReplyDeleteI hope that it helps.
ReplyDeleteLet me know how it goes.
I hope you had a great day w/ your family yesterday.