Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy/Beautiful

This week is going to be nuts!

First of all its Monday and I just took one of my three tests for the week. Thats right, I've got three tests this week...Bio(M), Political Science(Th) and Sociology(F). At least they are all spread out though, right...???

Secondly I have a ton of things due this week.... a reaction paper, a lab report, an activity for Bio and a big portfolio. Yikes. Its a crazy week!

BUT.............

It is soo beautiful outside. Its 70*'s here!!!!!!! I love it! Its the begining of November and the weather is so awesome! Tomorrow is going to be nice too, in fact most of the week is supposed to be nice! Actually it was nice all weekend too!This nice weather is helping my get through my Monday.

Well I have got to get some things done while I can before my next class!

Hope you have a great Monday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment