Soo I heard Christmas music on the radio this morning. Huh?? Its only November 5th! I read that a few bloggers have heard Christmas music being played on the radio but I just didn't want to believe it.
Well Im in the car this morning, driving to school and I hear, "Deck The Hall..."
Are you freaking kidding me?!?!
Its nearly 70* outside again today, the sun is shinning and its a beautiful day. There's no way Im gonna listen to Christmas tunes when the weather is this nice.
I'll wait until its snowing and Im more in the Christmas mood.
I wonder if how many people actually listen to the Christmas radio stations in the beginning of November.
I know someone must! Do you?
Pool pics
8 years ago

Oh yes, I do!:) Travis and I preset our stations to it every year on November 1st and listen to it through Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI start the day after Thanksgiving so I don't get tired of it. I can't wait!
ReplyDeleteI have friends and coworkers that have put their trees up and lights outside. ALthough putting the lights up would be a good idea, since its warm, but i sure wouldnt light them. I always wait until the weekend after thanksgiving and thats when i go all out. It just has become a tradition for me. I dont think that i would get sick of it if i did do it this early, but you kinda miss out on thanksgiving if you skip right to the next holiday.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I have a crazy cousin.....and her name is Kristin! :) hahaha.
ReplyDeleteI start @ Thanksgiving. I don't want to get burned out.
I also start at Thanksgiving, I just can't take it this early! I'm sort of Bah-hum-bug right now. Snow sucks!
ReplyDelete