Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Good Report...

I am happy to report that when I left Wayne State tonight Bobby was feeling somewhat better. Maybe it was the food, or the medicine I brought him or just having some extra company. . . who knows?!? He was very happy that I came to see him tonight. Honestly, who doesn't like cuddling up and watching a movie with someone when their sick?

As for me, I've been home a while now and I am proud to say that I have been productive! I came home and got right down to business. I finished my paper for my portfolio and all that is left to do is the cover sheet * easy * and tomorrow I just have to put everything together! I will be very happy when this project is over and done. I have been working on it for a while now, collecting lots of information and whatnot.

Ahhh, I feel relieved. Well Im off to bed.

I need to get some sleep, its been a long, busy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment