Today is cloudy, rainy, chilly, not so pleasant day. All week the weather has been wonderful up until today. I guess its starting to actually feel like November. It makes me just feel... blah. Its going to be rainy all weekend.
On the other hand, Bobby is over. He is sitting next to me and making fun of me. Why?? Well when I type I don't use my pinky finger on my left hand. I don't know why. I just got into the habit of not using it. It drives Bobby nuts that I don't use it! He is making me type different words using my pinky like "quasar." I think its pretty funny and I thought I would share.
Anyway, Im going to go make dinner. We're having homemade chicken pot pie tonight! Yum!
Pool pics
8 years ago

Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh at this because when Brian types he doesn't use his pointer finger, it drives me crazy, lol!
ReplyDelete