Friday, November 21, 2008

Let me just say. . .

How happy I am today is friday! I am very ready for the weekend! This evening Bobby and I are going to hangout and do nothing, just relax. Tomorrow is his coursin Kristin's BIG wedding! I am so excited ... I cannot wait! Its going to be great, I just know it.

A Highlight from today:

Today my bio class was great... I normally do not say this. Normally class is very bad and I dred going.
At the end of class she told everyone to get out a sheet of paper.
My thoughts. . . " ahh crap a pop quiz. what did she lecture about??"
And she put some questions on the board...

What is the name of this class?
What is my name ?(the professors)
Who is the president elect?
What day is it?
What day is thanksgiving on?
And what is something I talked about in class?
THANK YOU GOD!

Now this professor is very hard to sit though lecture with. She bounces all over the place, she even yawns during her lecture!!!
I was able to answer all the questions! looks like 12 points to me!!

That freaking made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment