Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Catching Up

Saturday night was Bobby's cousin Kristin's wedding. Let me just say this wedding was beautiful. The location was wonderful. They had a catholic mass, and Kristin looks amazing! Afterwards everyone went downstairs to a separate room to have a drink while the wedding party finished taking pictures. The nice thing was that the wedding party took some picture before the wedding so "picture time" did not take as long.


The dinner served was so good, salad, bread, stuffed chicken and some type of potato ( it was kind of like a a casserole/cheesy potato's). It was all soo tasty. There was a martini bar, a chocolate fountain bar and even a snack bar! Justify Full


It was so much fun! We all danced, had a drink or two and had a great time with each other. And the bride and groom looked great and were so happy.

So that all is the good news. The bad new...well I was having such a good time I only took a couple pictures. . . haha! I think maybe three. I will post what I have, taking pictures completely slipped my mind. I DID take picture of Leslie's camera during the actual ceremony, but pretty much completely forgot I even had a camera at the reception!

2 comments: