it's about shoulder length and I used some hot rollers to curl it today.

Anyway. . .
Today I had a political science exam. I did really well on it. I studied like crazy. I love that feeling when you have a test and you know alomost all the answers. It makes me so happy that I studied. Now I just have to wait until Tuesday to prove it. But I know it did pretty well. Only a couple questions threw me.
Tonight I have to study some more for my sociology exam tomorrow. (it has been quite a week...3 exams,a paper, and an activity....yuck!) so I have to get some studying done so I can watch grey's @ 9!
Tomorrow Bobby is coming over an I am making him dinner, then we'll be going to his hockey game. Im going to try really hard to take some pictures of Bobby in action!

cute cut!! I think im gonna grow mine out, just a bit, About the same length as yours is!
ReplyDeleteCute haircut! I love the curls!
ReplyDelete