Tuesday, November 18, 2008

100%

I have/had a nanny job. But issues have come up. The dad works for GM and isn't sure if he will be layed off or not. So I may or may not be working for them. I understand. If I do nanny for the P family, It may be only 2-3 hours a dad and they might not need me 5 days a week.

So on Sunday I applied for a Nursing assistant job at a hospital that is super close. I got an email telling me to go to the Human Resource department to take a competency exam. Well I went today and I got 100% on the exam! Nice. So the lady at the desk said to me, "you can expect to get a call in a few days." Sweet.

I was a little worried because there were 2 other women in their taking the same exam I was, but it didn't sound like they had any/much experience. I have 3+ years of experience on several different units. So Im hoping to get a job there. Its a contingent/on-call position, which is perfect. It sounded like the hospital had opening on a couple different units, Orthopedics, Joint Replacement, Med/Surg and Oncology.

So we'll see what happens.
~Send some good vibes my way~

5 comments:

  1. Good vibes to you!!!!

    I hope it works out. Have a good evening. I got your e-mail...I'll respond later. My toddler is driving me nuts right now!!! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent job on the test!! Im sure you'll get in. Good vibes to ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work! That is really exciting and the job sounds like it would fit perfectly with your schedule.

    ReplyDelete