Monday, November 17, 2008

You've got to be kidding.

Its 1:11 AM and I cannot sleep. I should be able to sleep like a baby tonight, seeing as how I was up yesterday until 4 in the morning for Kristin's bachelorette party.
But nooo... I have been laying in bed for an hour now trying to sleep. Im wide awake! I took a nap today, but not a very long one, an hour and a half. Seriously.
Normally I would be 2 hours into sleeping by now. Im a girl that like her sleep and not being able to sleep really bugs me.
Well enough bitching, I guess Im going to do a little reading, or maybe I'll write out a Christmas list for all the people I am going to be buying for..hmmm. I guess I'll do that until I feel sleepy.
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you can fall asleep soon! I too like my sleep and bothers me when I can't.

    ReplyDelete