Just something quick for today.
In a little bit I have to start getting ready for Kristin's wedding.
Im sooo excited. I think it is going to be amazing and a great time. I will be sure to take TONS of pictures and Im sure I will have stories to tell.
I have done a little running around this morning. Had to get a gift receipt ( I forgot to ask for one when we bought the gift.) Went to target, and stopped and picked up something my mom wants for Christmas. I wrapped our wedding gift to the bride and groom and packed an overnight bag.
Now Im off to go eat some lunch and then I need to get ready. Im leaving to go to wayne state around 3:30.
Check back in a day or two for lots of pictures!
Pool pics
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment