to go home for the holiday. I love Thanksgiving, it is one of my favorites!
Im heading home today... I have class, which will be a quick quiz and then I am on my way home! Its going to be nice to be home for such a long period of time instead of get home Friday, leave Sunday.
am even more excited because my sister and her family will be home for thanksgiving too! Its been a long time since they have been here for thanksgiving, and I have a feeling it is going to be wonderful. They recently just moved and it makes the drive a little shorter, which is awesome! I think the entire week is going to be great!
So I will get home today, I am watching Miss. Reyna Bug all day Wednesday for Leslie which I am also really excited about, I haven't seen that little girl since Halloween! My sister will get here Thursday, and be here until Sunday. I love thanksgiving!
Very random I know but I haven't updated in a couple days. . .
My parents don't have the Internet anymore so I am going to try to update either at a close by coffee place or at Bobby's! Make sure you check back for pictures and whatnot. I have got to go get ready for the day.

It sounds like you are going to have a wonderful trip home. I always loved a good break from classes :)
ReplyDeleteHave a Great Thanksgiving with your family. Glad your sister will be with you all.
ReplyDeleteHappy Turkey Day
Love, Granna