So today I am watching Reyna. All day. I love this little girl to pieces, she melts my heart. I met Leslie at her work and we switched cars and I took Reyna back to Rocky and Lisa's. We hung out and then I had a few errands to run. Let me just say it is very challenging to make several stops with a little 2 year old. Gotta get her out and do go in and try to pay, and then gotta get her back in the car . . . its a big process.
I went to the bank, stopped at Art Van Furniture store and had a doctors appointment. Reyna was so well behaved and was in such a good mood. Thank Heaven! I can't imagine have a 2 year old that screams and cries.... yikes! Even at the doctor's office she was great, we read books and everyone loved her, she was very talkitive!
People would ask if she was mine, my answer... " Oh no, I'm her Aunt. I send her back home at the end of the day!"
Today I learned that trying to run errands with a little 2 year old is hard. Now she is napping, and I may do the same!
Pool pics
8 years ago

she is so lucky to have an auntie em. :)
ReplyDelete