I'm so happy its Friday!! Its been a long with with being sick and all. Im going to work on a special project for christmas, finish some Biology notes, hang out with Bobby and watch a hockey game. That's all I have planned for the rest of day/evening. It sounds perfect.
So today I cancled my Netflix subscription. I really liked Netflix and getting movies/shows in the mail is great. Its been really nice since I've moved. (This is going to sound bad ) But when Im in my room and done with homework/studying, it has been so nice to be able to realx and watch a DVD on my laptop. It isn't really like I can go downstairs and watch whatever I want. My aunt kinda does that.
The only exception is Thursday nights, I go downstairs to watch Grey's Anatomy. Thats pretty much the only TV I watch. Other then that, I watch stuff on my computer. Which reminds me, I love that you can watch shows online! Its like my saving grace, if I don't have time or don't have a place to watch a show, I can watch it the next day. How cool is that?!
But anyway, back to Netflix, I cancled to save money. Its not really that expensive but the $10 dollars I save each month will make me feel better about my budget.
Pool pics
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment