Thursday, November 13, 2008

On the Mend.

I am definitely feel better. Well better than yesterday, thats for sure. Im not 100% but I will be by the weekend! Thank goodness. Being sick, even with just a cold sure does make me thankful for being healthy, most of the time.

So Im posting another video tonight from youtube. Now, Im not a overly pour my heart out religious person. But this really gets me. My sister showed it to me oh about a year ago. It makes me cry when I watch it.

Its a skit from the song by Lifehouse called Everything:

Check it out and tell me what you think.


2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you are feeling better. I am wearing a black tank top with a pink belt to the party. I am excited to see you tomorrow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is very powerful. Thanks for sharing. Love, Granna

    ReplyDelete