Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Still Alive!

Yes, I'm still alive! Its been busy. Ive been trying to get somethings finished for Christmas, its so hard to believe that Christmas is going to be here in a week! Time Flies! And I've worked the last few days at the hospital, I went for an iron transfusion yesterday and I go for another tomorrow.

Tonight I am going with Jade, Leslie and Reyna and all the grandparents to see Reyna with Santa! that should been fun to see what Reyna does... I will take my camera with me!

Tomorrow I have an appointment at 9 for another transfusion ( I think they are helping!) and then going with Lisa and Reyna to get some shopping done.

Well that's it for now.

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I am ready! Shopping done, wrapped,cards out! putting together my grocery list to do some major grocery shopping on thursday! having christmas at our house this weekend for my husbands side!

    ReplyDelete