Its -5 degrees here today. The windchill is even colder. I didn't even want to get dressed today, but I did. I do have to go to the post office and the library...and those will be the only two stop I will be making, its too cold to go anywhere.
I've been impatiently waiting for the UPS man to stop by the house. I am waiting on a book for an online art class. I want to get everything done today so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend. Plus Monday is my birthday and who wants to worry about school work on their birthday??
So hopefully that wonderful man dressed in brown will come knock on the front door...
Pool pics
8 years ago

It is going to get even colder yet....sorry...have a great day I love you!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow, that is absolutely freezing, my goodness.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I am so illiterate apparently, I cannot find where to put my email so you can email me. I thought I had it set up like that already, but obviously I don't, darn it!
Im FREEZING. I did my errands and now im not going another place the rest of this COLD day! Atleast when im outside i'm so bundled up that i'm not TOO cold :)
ReplyDelete