Thursday, January 22, 2009

Super Quick.

This week has gone by very fast it seems like... Its already Thursday which means I need to get all of my online class items taken care of before I go back home for the weekend. I think this week has gone by so fast because I didn't leave my parents until Tuesday and Im going back Friday.

I do have a few things I need to get done today:
  • Read 2 chapters for class tomorrow.
  • Take at least 1 online quiz.
  • Finish 2 forums online.
  • Finish 1 online assignment.
  • Mail a book I sold.
  • Go to library. ( I have learned that instead of buying/renting books its so nice to borrow them from the library for FREE!)
  • Pack for the weekend.

I would like to get all of those things done before the weekend. Its going to be a busy one... Im spending Friday afternoon with my mom, Bobby's grandparents are in town from Florida, and its Reyna's birthday Saturday. So there will be lots going on.

2 comments:

  1. Em, that sounds like more than a few things...I tried to call you..call me tonight when you can...I will be gone Fri/Sat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend and enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete