Lately for breakfast I have been on a huge smoothie kick. I mean a smoothie every morning.
Today I had Raspberry, Strawberry, Banana. It was delish!
I have the fridge stocked with tons of yogurt, there's fresh fruit in the house, and I bought some frozen strawberries to use instead of ice.
I'm thinking about buying some powder protein, but Im not sure.
What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? I normally don't leave the house without eating something.
Smoothies, cereal, eggs, toast, yogurt.
(Not all of those things in one morning...haha! Little Miss. Piggy!)
Pool pics
8 years ago

I'm definitely a breakfast person, it is by far my favorite meal of the day.
ReplyDeleteDuring the week it's cereal, the weekend I'll do cereal and toast, or eggs and toast.
A smoothie sounds so good, I might have to start doing those!
Each day i have either A. a kellogg protein bar (sooo good) or B. peanut butter toast. (YUM). On weekends when i visit Brian(my boyfriend) we make scrambled eggs with ham and cheese and then put it on toast for a yummy sandwich! mMmmMM!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh and im a huge fan of strawberry smoothies! If i had the time, i would make them EVERY day! :)
ReplyDeleteDuring the week it is coffee and a granola bar, and on weekends we like to go all out with eggs,toast,bacon,etc. yes we are pigs :)
ReplyDeletethat sounds really good!
ReplyDeletei eat a yogurt at work. that's it. i really should get back into eating cereal at home...
on weekends we make eggs, pancakes, or french toast usually. :)
I have to eat or I get sick!!! hahaha. It was like that before I was preggo though. I never thought of making a smoothie for breakfast. I am usually not that motivated in the am. A smoothie would be more like a mid morning snack around our house.
ReplyDeleteBagels, cereal, waffles, oatmeal and eggs are on our list for breakfast.
I love bfast, it's my favorite meal. I guess it depends on the day because I love it all! Pancakes, eggs, bacon, cheerios, all very tasty! In fact, I had bfast for dinner tonight!
ReplyDelete