Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lunch Date.

Today I met my cousin Tracey at Panera Bread for lunch. It was so nice to see her! And lunch was really good, thanks again Tracey!

We got to sit down and catch up, something that was way overdue.

Since I moved to Rochester for school, I haven't really taken advantage of seeing my family that lives out this way. I have my Aunt Carol and Uncle Lee, my cousins Tracey, Bob, and Sharron and Terri. I would like to make it a point to see them more often. Tracey and I decided to get together again in a couple of weeks. Tomorrow I am getting together with Terri, and Thursday I am having lunch with my Aunt Carol.

So Im trying to make an effort.

I get to see my cousin Bob on some Friday nights when I go to watch the guys play hockey. ( Bobby is on the team with my cousin Bob.) And normally after the game we go to the bar across the street and get a pop.

I've always lived an hour and a half away from them but now Im at the most 20 minutes away. So I'd like to get closer with the family I have in this area.

I've learned over the last few years, that family is what is most important...

1 comment: