Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Business

Today I left home to head back up to school. I wish that I was completely finished with school. Im getting closer at least. It was soo wonderful to have 3 weeks off and I didn't have to read/write anything I didn't want to...absolutely wonderful!

I left this afternoon to go back to my aunts house. So now Im in the process of unpacking and whatnot. I always seem to come back with more then I left with. I did make a stop for grocery's and a few extra things but still... it always seems to work out that way.

Not much going on for me tonight...just getting settled back in, I need to look for some textbooks online other than that, Im just going to take it easy tonight.

I have class tomorrow at 9:20am... so its back to business for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the new semester! How much more schooling until you graduate?

    ReplyDelete