This weekend is going to be a good one. After class this morning, I am heading home. I like going home to see my parents and to see Bobby's family too. Today my mom and I are going to hangout this afternoon/evening. I also am getting my CMA exam results today, I took the test back in October so Im nervous to open the envelope.
On Saturday, I get to see Bobby! Its been almost 2 weeks since we've seen each other and I have missed him. We are going to be watching Reyna as well. Im so excited to see her, Im sure she has grown and is learning new things. It is always interesting to see how much she changes in a week or two.
Sunday - no plans as of yet.
Monday I have no class and its my birthday, so Im sure it will be a great day! And is my mom's day off from work, so that's always nice. :)
Tuesday I will be getting ready to pack things up and come back to my aunts for classes.
And the best part about the entire weekend will be that I won't have to worry about anything for school. I took care of everything yesterday, so I can just enjoy be long weekend!
HAPPY FRIDAY !
Pool pics
8 years ago

Happy Friday indeed! Have a great weekend and a great Birthday on Monday..
ReplyDeleteI love long weekends with no worries too! Happy Birthday tomorrow!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy early Birthday! I hope you have a great day!:)
ReplyDelete