I am happy today is Friday. Although I'm not entirely sure why, its not like my week has been challenging, or really difficult. But now that I think about it, maybe it has been a little - Tuesday I had to make sure everything at my home was packed and ready to go, then drove 2 hrs. to my aunts house, unpacked and have been geting things around for school... so maybe.
I guess I just like the thought of it being Friday and there is a weekend coming my way.
Nothing to big planned for the day. I made some changes with my classes. So I don't have to leave the house until 10:00 MWF, before I had to leave by 8:45 MWF. I switched a couple classes -not because of time - but because of insurance reasons basically. I'm still on Mom and Dad's insurance so I have to be full time ( which I planned on ) this semester and in the fall. Anyway long story short, with the classes I was taking this semester I wouldn't have been full time in the fall of 2009. So I got that all straightened out.
Today I have class, then I'm working out with Amber, after I get back to the house I am going with my aunt to run a few errands.
* My aunt is a little hesitant about driving since she was in an accident a couple weeks ago. So I told her I would go with her.
I'm keeping tonight low key, the weatherman says that we will be getting somewhere between 4-8'' of snow, starting around 4:00pm. Great.
Well I'm starving so I'm off to have some breakfast . . .
Pool pics
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment