Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 1

Good Morning.

Today is day 1 of my new year's resolution - "goals."

My goals include:

  • Waking up earlier. Today my alarm went off at 7:15, and I woke up, I did NOT hit the snooze button. I made myself get out of bed. I want to get up before 8:00 Monday-Friday. I love my sleep, but if I don't get out of bed until 9:00 or later I feel like my morning is wasted. So Im putting that to an end.
  • Workout more. Im starting at 3 time a week. Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Hopefully I can add in one or two more days. I have a gym membership through school, my tuition pays for it, so I want to USE IT.
  • Drink less soda. I dont drink a ton, maybe one every couple of days. But I am going to only "treat" myself to soda once or twice a week.
  • Last semester my grade were between 3.0 and 3.4. Now I do not think those are bad grades what so ever. But this semester I want to get between a 3.5 and a 4.0.
  • Get a job. (No one called from the hospital. So Im not sure if they are on a hiring freeze like other places...but I am going to find something in the next couple weeks. Atleast I hope so. Keep your fingers crossed!

Well there you have it. My goals for 2009. I am going to try my hardest to stick with them.

Did you make any resolutions/goals for yourself?

6 comments:

  1. I am not good at resolutions, because I just seem to break them.! Good luck at you resolutions. "You can do it"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am terrible with resolutions.......maybe don't be so lazy? I guess that would be mine. I never want to get up in the mornings anymore.

    Love the new background. I see you made a new banner, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome resolutions.

    Resolution #1 i would like to do is live each day as if it were my last. Resolution #2 Do 1 thing each day that makes 'me' happy. :)

    Happy 09!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck on your resolutions! i've got some as well and i'm hoping this year is the year that they all stick!

    cute blog look too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals Emilie! They are definitely attainable! Cute new look too! Love the black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are seriously good goals, nice work.
    I want to go for walks AT LEAST 3 times a week, stress less, and be more patient.

    ReplyDelete