Thursday, January 29, 2009

Totally Forgot.

I was thinking today about blogging. And I knew there was something that I forgot to blog about...

Then it occurred to me... I forgot to blog about my CMA exam results! nnI took the exam back in October and at the time it seemed like forever before I would get the results. They said the results wouldn't be in until the middle of January.

I can't believe that I forgot to post about this.

Duh!

Well the weekend of my birthday I went home. And my mom had told me earlier in the week that there was a letter from the AAMA-CMA. ( that's the organization )

Just about the moment that I walked in the door, I HAD to open the letter. It had be bothering me the entire week, my mom offered to open it for me but I really wanted to open it myself.

I PASSED! I got 496/600. The minimum you had to get was 425. I was sooo excited.

So now my professional name ends with - CMA, AAMA. Pretty neat, huh?

So I made my Mom and Dad proud.

That night my mom and I went to dinner and a movie to celebrate, she was really excited for me.

I've applied for a few jobs. I haven't heard anything yet, But I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am able to get a new job, with my new certification.

* Please pray that I someone calls and that I am able to get a job! *

2 comments:

  1. Emilie! Thats awesome!!! How exciting for you! What kind of jobs would you apply for? Maybe the next time your in town, we could meet up! That would be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SOOOOOOO proud of you Em Girl...I love you - T

    ReplyDelete