I've spent some time tonight playing around with photoshop, blog backgrounds, fonts, and a few other things. My banner is simple nothing too crazy but I think its cute.
I have a feeling the look of my blog is going to change weekly or maybe even biweekly now that I have photoshop and now that I know how to make banners. So be ready! It will just depend on how much free time I have on my hands, and my mood.
So something different for now. What do you think? :)
Well I have had a long day. Up at 7AM, packed all my things to come back to my aunts, drove 2 hours, unpacked, got organized, got things ready for my first day of the winter semester, did some homework... yes homework! I am taking an online class and my teacher is wasting no time what-so-ever. My goal is to get my online class work done in the beginning of the week... we will see how that goes.
Well Im gonna go get ready for bed, Im beat!
Pool pics
8 years ago

Love the new look! I love scrapblog. With that and photoshop you wont get ANYTHING else done! I change my layout all the time. LeeAnn showed me some tricks so now i can make my own. Talk about time consuming! :)
ReplyDeletethe banner looks great!
ReplyDeleteI love it Em...can't wait to see what you do with our Blog..and learning how to do it myself too....awesome!
ReplyDeleteLooking great Emily!!
ReplyDeleteoh i cant believe i spelled ur name wrong.. i knew it as soon as i clicked post... grr...
ReplyDelete