Sunday, January 11, 2009

F.U.N. Weekend

Something fun and unexpected happened this weekend.

My cousin Terri called me up on Friday and invited me over to her condo to spend the night. We originally were going to get together on Saturday but decided that because of the snow that it might be fun to just hangout, get some dinner, watch a movie.

Well on Friday night we went and had margarita's and fajitas at a Mexican restaurant and then we watched the movie Cocktail with Tom Cruise on T.V. Here's a fun clip from the movie :



Saturday after breakfast we decided to venture to Frankenmuth. I had never been. Frankenmuth is where the famous Bronners, a year round Christmas store is as well as a huge outlet mall - Brich Run - At the Gap outlet I found a cute cable knit sweater for $14.99, normally $ 45.00.

We went wine tasting and Terri bought me a bottle of wine for my birthday, and then we had a huge chicken dinner. After we drove back to her place, we watched the movie Made of Honor and that was a very cute movie.

I ended up staying a second night at Terri's.

Today we went out for breakfast and had some delicious blueberry pancakes, and we went and saw the movie Bride Wars with Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway - also another cute and light hearted movie.

It was a wonder and fun weekend! I'm so glad I got to hangout with Terri. I'm sure we will have another fun weekend sometime soon. This weekend was relaxing and stress free ... I loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

  1. I was just up to the HUGE outlet mall a couple weeks ago and got some awesome deals!

    I really wanna see Bride Wars too! It looks cute!

    ReplyDelete